- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Ana Pujols-Mckee?
Posted on October 8th, 2010
- If you have nothing to do for the day, go see this doctor. You will clearly wait for several hours and be seen for a few minutes. Time management is not critical.
Dr. Ana Pujols-Mckee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenixville, PA.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides