Dr. Ana Rios Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ana Rios?

Doctor with a HEART

Posted on April 30th, 2015

I love Dr. Rios!! My little girl has been having severe stomach pains for 4 months and has missed many days of school due to this. So after many various doctor visits plus the financial burden with no answer, I was quite frustrated. On our first visit, Dr. Rios took the time to listen to us and did a very thorough exam of my daughter. For the first time, I felt like we finally found a doctor that cared enough about the patient. I informed her that we didn't have health insurance and cost was an issue, so she was very helpful in ordering test that was only absolutely necessary so that we didn't have to waste anymore of our limited finance. Knowing our financial hardship, she also waived her portion of the office visit. Where can one go to find a doctor as such?

Posted on July 20th, 2017