Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anagha Paranjape
Dr. Anagha Paranjape, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Easton, MA, with other offices in Norwood, MA and Indian Orchard, MA (and 3 other locations). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Paranjape is affiliated with Carney Hospital, HealthSouth Braintree Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anagha Paranjape has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anagha Paranjape has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Anagha Paranjape has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anagha Paranjape is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Paranjape is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HealthSouth Braintree Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Quincy Medical Center
Jordan Hospital Inc
Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Caritas Norwood Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
Good Sam Med Ctr
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus
30 Years Experience
B.J. Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anagha Paranjape is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Easton, MA.