Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anahat Dhillon
Dr. Anahat Dhillon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology, General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Dhillon is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Garfield Medical Center and Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center San Pedro. She speaks English.
Dr. Anahat Dhillon has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Anahat Dhillon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.