Dr. Anais Badia Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Anais Badia?

Posted on July 12th, 2016

I have been to her three times, and haven't needed to have anything removed. That's always refreshing, because my first Cape Coral dermatologist felt the need to remove things that previous Doctors, and Dr. Badia, said weren't anything to worry about. The staff is great, too. Very friendly and efficient.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

It is important to get several diagnosis from board certified specialists. Initially we thought Badia was a dermatologist, skin specialist; however it may have been her husband at the time as we discovered that was not true. Somehow she misdiagnosed melanoma in my husband, denied it and he died a few years ago after many years at cancer clinics, surgeries and treatments from others. I understand she is now a dermatologist although this lists her as a pediatrician.

Horrible staff

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Saw her once and was referred to again but will not go because of the sarcasm of the staff and general unhelpfulness. She was uninterested in discussing additional possible treatments I wanted done.

Excellent clinician

Posted on October 5th, 2013

Dr Badia knows her dermatology! Thank you for seeing me and for starting me on medicated creams that have finally given me relief!!! Thank you!

Great so Far!

Posted on August 7th, 2013

I recently had an appt in the Cape Coral location. It was clean and modern. The staff were very friendly and gave me lots of samples. I saw the PA Brandie and she was great. I see the doctor on my next visit, so I will let you know how it goes.

excellent

Posted on July 5th, 2013

Dr Badia and her staff were prompt and courteous. Her diagnosis was right on. Thank you!

Excellent!!!!

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Excellent clinical expertise. Her office staff is courteous and efficient. I was in and out quickly and received treatment for my condition which really has helped my condition!!!!

Lazy buisness

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Communication problems with staff and Dr Badia. Wrong diagnosis I had shingles she said it was a rash. Almost two hour wait! The staff seemed more interested in eating than taking care of patients. They seemed more interested in getting my money. Since my out of state insurance did not cover the visit of a min. What a joke of a practice.

Would recommend

Posted on February 9th, 2011

After seeing my primary doctor several times for a rash, I was referred to Dr. Badia. She helped me in one visit. She is a very friendly and the staff were very helpful, giving me enough samples so I didn't have to pay to fill a prescription. I would recommend.

Good office

Posted on January 26th, 2011

The office is very clean and the staff are professional. The doctor helped my rash clear up right away, would recommend.

Terrible staff and service

Posted on August 17th, 2010

Worst staff I have seen in a while. Very rude and unfriendly. Doctor spent 2 minutes in the room with us and we were charged over $200 for a wart removal. Nothing was good about this experience.

Posted on April 6th, 2010

the doctor is VERY knowledgeable however OVERBOOKS all patients which causes appointments to run late. My appointments have always run 30-45 mins late. The Dr. comes in, reviews your treatment/ treatments, then sends a physician assistant to do the actual procedure. Billing in the office is VERY BAD! I have a $29 charge that my insurance has not paid (a mistake) the billing section WILL NOT return my phone calls and has since sent me to collections, and also sent me a letter dischargeing me as a patient. The office is run VERY POORLY