Dr. Analisa V Halpern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Analisa V Halpern?

Poor bedside manor

During my 10 minute appointment with Dr Halpern I felt extremely hurried. Her bed side manner is poor. When asking questions I received curt answers. Then I ask a questions about a future visit and she cut me short and told me to make another appointment. A doctor is only good if they can answer your questions. Unfortunately my questions were not answered. I felt like I was in a patient factory.

Problems don't matter

As much as I love Dr. Halpern, trying to get an appointment when I had a serious problem was a disgrace. I was told I couldn't see her for 3 months even though I was having a problem. Triage list just doesn't work. I will be looking for another practice.

Senior citizen

Dr. Halpern has a very professional and compassionate style. The removal of problem areas was painless and quick. I would and will recommend her as an outstanding doctor to anyone. You won't be disappointed .

Caring and made me feel comfortable

Dr Halpern made me feel at ease the whole time I was there and she personally followed up with results of test by a phone call to me. I couldn't ask for more.

Melanoma

I went to Dr. Halpern for a routine visit and she discovered a melanoma. She called me with my test results personally and was kind and caring throughout the process. When I developed a secondary infection after my surgery she gave me excellent follow-up care even though the sugery was performed by another office. I have referred several people to her.

sweet but no help

great lady, terrible dermatologist, been seeing her 4 years with no good turnout..

Dennis

Dr. Halpern made me feel at ease at every stage of my visit. Very profesional and would love to see her again. Can't thank her enough.

She was Great with my Daughter

My daughter was 5 months old when we first went to see her. She had terrible eczema and was in constant itching and pain. Dr. Halpern was friendly, courteous, caring, and very gentle with my daughter. She explained the condition and the treatment very thoroughly. I was very very pleased with her, especially after all the different doctors we had been to. She was very empathetic to our situation, it was refreshing.

Highly Recommend!

Great Bedside! Interested, knowledgable and very good doing proceedures. I have had many dealings with physicians in my lifetime and feel VERY lucky to have her as my dermitologist.

I used to go to the other doctors in the practice. I will definitely stick with her, she is great!

very warm and friendly

Dr. Halpern saw me promptly. She was warm and friendly. I had further testing that required follow up and she called me personally on my cell phone. I felt that she gave me first class service.

she's wonderful

i had skin cancer and it was near my ear; when i could hear the stitches going in and it was making me sick, she was just so caring and understanding. i've sent my husband to her because i felt very cared for.

Dr. Analisa V Halpern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.