Dr. Analyn Talip Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Analyn Talip?

Caring and Thoughtful Professional

Posted on August 1st, 2016

I fist saw Dr. Talip 4 months ago as a new patient. I was impressed with her vast knowledge of diabetes medications and very helpful explanations of their use. She spent time with me and I felt like I was her only patient even though there were many other patients. I am looking forward to seeing her again.

Wonderful Endocrinologist in Huntersville, NC!

Posted on December 31st, 2015

What a thoughtful, kind, doctor. She was extremely professional and doctor like at first and then after talking for several minutes it was like I was talking to my Mom or my best friend and getting superb advice and expert opinion. She is professional yet gentle; very compassionate in an intellectual manner. I went for treatment of borderline Hypothyroidism and Peri-menopausal issues. I highly recommend seeing her to set you on the right path.... Both mentally and physically!

Posted on December 5th, 2015

Overlooks symptoms. Doesn't trust the patient. Horrible doctor who treats you by the numbers on the chart.

Posted on March 28th, 2011

Dr. Torres is an exceptional doctor. Not only does she know how to diagnose your problems but she has a terrific encouraging attitude. I had been continually gaining weight ever since I was diagnosed with diabetes. Arthritic pain in my knees were almost unbearable when I first went for an office visit. After looking at the meds I was taking, Dr. Torres asked if I had been gaining weight. The answer was YES. She changed my diabetic meds and I have lost 50 lbs. Now I can walk better-sugar is normal and I thank the Lord for Dr. Torres!!!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017