Dr. Anamika Katoch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anamika Katoch?

Hospital Experience and Dr. Katoch

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Best doctor ever! So kind and patient. Answered all questions while I was in the hospital with a PE. The doctor explained everything to me and I have a follow up with her in a few weeks. She really cheered me up when I was at my lowest time ! I have trust in this wonderful doctor. She is extremely bright and her presence lights up the room with her warm smile.

I'm a newbie, but I love Dr. Katoch and her staff!

Posted on March 11th, 2017

I was recently diagnosed with bile duct cancer after years of seemingly endless hospitalizations and testing. While a cancer diagnosis is no fun, it went far to identify the problems and solutions. Dr. Katoch is approachable, very knowledgeable and kind. It doesn't hurt that she wears the most incredible clothes and shoes! (Woman after my heart, there.) Even better are her nurses and support staff who go out of their way to make my life a little easier. I had to ask a nurse to fill out paperwork for SSDI, and she did so with no complaints. (Ok, I also shared my chocolate with her, but she could have been difficult about spending the time...) The resources for nutrition and social work at Harold Leever also get a double thumbs up. Don't be bashful - ask for what you need and those ladies will find a way to make it work! As a newbie, I always come up with tons of questions when I'm not there, so I write them down. It likely feels like an interrogation, but everyone is so kind and patient with me.

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I love Dr. Katoch, I've been a patient for 6 years and never had a bad experience. She makes you feel very comfortable and I will continue to go to her for all my oncology needs.

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Dr. Katoch is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person. She is kind, caring and knowledgeable.

she is very knowledgeable, pleasant and compassionate.She tells you the truth. Very smart

Posted on June 21st, 2012

not telling everything

Posted on December 7th, 2011

i been seeing her 5 mo. not until the fifth mo.did i find out chemo. i was taking isnt working buy this time my cancer has advanced

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

DR.katoch is an excellent doctor .She has very pleasant bedside manners and is very accurate in diagnosis.She is warm and caring.

Posted on September 17th, 2009

You will like this lady. She seems quite knowledgable. You will also need to be attentive to make sure things go as they should. Ask questions (as with anyone). She is busy and may miss things at times.You will feel better just having been in the office with her!

Posted on November 21st, 2017