Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anand Aravindakshakurup MD, MBBS
Dr. Anand Aravindakshakurup, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Henrico, VA, with other offices in Midlothian, VA and Glen Allen, VA (and 1 other location). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Aravindakshakurup is affiliated with Henrico Doctors' Hospital - Parham Campus, Henrico Doctors' Hospital and John Randolph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Anand Aravindakshakurup has 4 locations
13700 St Francis Blvd
Midlothian, VA 23114
Book Online Now
Dr. Anand Aravindakshakurup has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anand Aravindakshakurup is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Wife of patient not informed. Ct plus three mri's in three days. Uneeded tests?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anand Aravindakshakurup - Posted on December 23rd, 2014
Would never recommend. Company name Commonwealth Hospitalist Services,PC. Danger
Dr. Aravindakshakurup is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henrico Doctors' Hospital - Parham Campus
Henrico Doctors' Hospital
John Randolph Medical Center
VCU Health System
Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
St. Francis Medical Center
16 Years Experience
Armed Forces Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Anand Aravindakshakurup Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Anand Aravindakshakurup's office for more information.
1602 Skipwith Rd Henrico, VA : (804) 521-5315
13700 St Francis Blvd Midlothian, VA : (804) 594-3135
4050 Innslake Dr Glen Allen, VA : (804) 521-5315
1200 E Marshall St Richmond, VA : (804) 828-8885
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anand Aravindakshakurup is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.