Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anand R Bhupathy has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 28
He needs to work on his bedside manner. He comes off as condescending, rude & in a hurry. He used to be a young vibrant doctor who enjoyed the investigative nature of his job. Now he just wants you out of his office. The amount of signs posted on the wall instructing patients how to behave is alarming. This is no longer a comfortable environment.
Dr. Bhupathy is truly a wonderful dermatologist. I first went to him with my son, who was suffering at the time with severe acne. While there, Dr. Bhupathy noticed some black moles on my leg and chest that I'd had for a long time. He told me they looked suspicious and asked if he might biopsy them. To my great shock, he called me a few days later to deliver the news that the moles were melanomas. He was very kind and explained everything to me about what I needed to do next. He referred me to the Cancer Center at UC Irvine. My melanoma surgeon (Dr. Jakowatz) said that Dr. Bhupathy saved my life!!! Dr. Buhupathy has a kind, gentle bedside manner. Very thorough in his explanations. My husband is now a patient as well and we get regular skin checks. I can't say enough good things about him. A great doctor!
I've been a patient of Dr. Bhupathy"s for three years. He is undoubtedly the best dermatologist in Orange County. He is very friendly, kind and knowledgable. When he diagnoses the problem, he discusses the options for treatment, clearly listens to your concerns, and then makes recommendations. Dr.Bhupathy, his assistants and his office staff are the best in the business. I would strongly recommend him to my family, friends and to any one else needing the very best doctor around.
Took time to discuss the condition, and offer details regarding the diagnosis. The staff is very courteous, and you are seen on time. The doctor called with the test results on Saturday. Never heard a doctor calling your home on Saturday. Either somebody from the office calls or they set up another appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Bhupathy for any skin conditions. Thanks!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bhupathy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
Dr. Anand R Bhupathy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsYorba Linda Dermatology, 16960 Bastanchury Rd Ste I, Yorba Linda, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anand R Bhupathy in this video.
Dr. Anand R Bhupathy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yorba Linda, CA.