Dr. Anand V Germanwala Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Anand V Germanwala?

Highly Recommended

Outstanding doctor, very caring and concerned about patients. Thank GOD for him with the help of GOD he saved my mother's life. We now consider him a part of our family.

The most important thing about Dr. Germanwala was that he took the time to listen to every single last one of my concerns. Then he took extra time to answer every single last one of my questions. He even drew a picture so that I could understand better. After speaking with him I felt comfortable about my procedure and I trusted him. I would recommend him to anyone.

Taking care of my brain bleed

Very good Dr. he really cares for you and your family.Knows what he is talking about. I thank him for saving me. With God leading him I am here and doing fine.