Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anand A Gersappe has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Clinical Research
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Showing 5 of 12
Had my sleep study in Issaquah and didn't hear back from anyone for 2 1/2 weeks. Finally, I called them to ask when someone was going to find some time to review the results. Left a message with the front desk and nobody called back. Again, I called back 3 days later only to get a medical assistant who told me the Dr would be going on vacation for 2 weeks....I of course told this was not acceptable care as my sleep apnea was severely affecting my ability to function in the work place. She then said she would have the on call Dr call me. 5 days later no call. So again I called them only to get a receptionist that said the medical assistant was busy and she would have her call me back. You guessed it, no call back. I am blown away by the blatant disregard for care exhibited by this place. I seriously feel like I'm paying for third world healthcare. Thanks for doing the reaponsible thing and passing my care off to someone else in the office.....Hope you're enjoying your month and a half long vacation Dr Anand Gersappe.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Buffalo General Hospital
Dr. Anand A Gersappe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Sleep Medicine, 550 17th Ave Ste A20, Seattle, WA
Dr. Anand A Gersappe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.