Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anand Hiremath
Dr. Anand Hiremath, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allen Park, MI. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hiremath is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Oakwood Annapolis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anand Hiremath has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Hiremath is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Henry Ford Hospital
Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Oakwood Hospital Heritage Ctr
- Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Anand Hiremath accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnand Namasayya Hiremath MD, 5600 Allen Rd, Allen Park, MI
Dr. Anand Hiremath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allen Park, MI.