Dr. Anand Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anand Shah?

Comfortable professional

Posted on December 17th, 2017

I felt very comfortable, and admired his easy professionalism.

The Best!

Posted on November 29th, 2017

I called Dr. Shahs office with an emergency and was seen the same day. The receptionist was professional and what to assist me with my urgent needs. I arrived and was greeted and seen within 10 minutes. Dr. Shah was VERY detailed, professional and knowledgeable which put me st ease with my issue. Dr. Shah explained my treatment, took my copayment and scheduled my follow up appointment (being that it after 5 when I left) THANK YOU and I won’t be sleeping in my contacts EVER!

Exceeded My Expectations

Posted on August 20th, 2017

The recent office visit I had with Dr. Shah was beyond my expectations. I found the practice to be easy to find, clean, and very organized. Furthermore, the delivery of his patient care was exceedingly gratifying. He did a very thorough exam, educated me along the way, and helped resolve my eye issue quickly.

Thoughtful, kind practice

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Dr. Shah made room for me on his schedule. When he saw me, he carefully listened to my description of my eye problem and asked probing questions to make sure he understood all facets of the problem and what had been done to date. He then came up with a great treatment plan that he explained thoroughly to me. The treatment plan worked. It was a lovely experience.

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Dr. Shah is an excellent ophthalmologist. I have to be honest, I was quite nervous of the procedure. My vision has never been that great. I think he understood my reluctance and walked me through the process each step of the way. Dr. Shah performed cataract surgery on each eye. Prior to the surgeries he explained in detail the procedure and what to expect afterwards. On the evening of each surgery Dr. Shah personally called to check on how everything was going. Due to Dr. Shah' s extreme patience when obtaining measurements and prescriptions for each eye my vision is great! In fact, I now have 20/20 vision for the first time since I was in elementary school. He will definitely take the time and dedication to help each and every one obtain the best vision possible. Dr. Shah is also conscientious of his patients' time. He does not stack appointments on top of one another. I enthusiastically endorse Dr. Shah.

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Shah!

Posted on April 26th, 2017

I am so very happy to have met Dr. Shah and his staff. I feel I got the best examination ever! Dr. Shah took his time and was very thorough with my exam. He explained everything as he was completing his exam.

Cataract Surgery

Posted on April 22nd, 2017

Dr. Shah is the consummate professional. I look forward to seeing him for follow up visits.

Highly Recommend

Posted on March 7th, 2017

My college-age daughter received an unexpected test result during a routine eye exam, and the optometrist recommended further testing and evaluation by Dr. Shah. Not only were we able to see Dr. Shah on short notice, we were impressed with his thoroughness, willingness to explain what/why he was doing during each test/procedures, and his genuine "likability". My daughter said, "if I ever have to see a different ophthalmologist I'm sure I'll be disappointed because Dr. Shah was great".

Excellent Care and Experience

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Posted on October 16th, 2016

Very professional, minimal wait times, actually spends time with you to explain everything! Highly recommend him!

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Dr. Anand Shah is an excellent eye doctor and I am happy to have found him! He and his receptionist made me feel very comfortable from my very first phone call and have continued to impress me. The office is very clean, bright and new, I was seen within a few minutes of my appointment time, and he is very knowledgeable and professional. He took time to explain everything to me clearly and answered all my questions without rushing me. He is wonderful and I strongly recommend him!

World class service from a world class doctor!

Posted on August 5th, 2016

I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Shah and his staff at Eye Associates of North Atlanta! I would highly recommend him to everyone! I had a pretty bad eye infection, and they got me in to be seen that same day. Once I was there, Dr. Shah really put me at ease about my condition after performing a thorough exam and taking time to answer each and every one of my questions even though I was an emergency work in. Not only is he an excellent and knowledgeable doctor, but he is also very compassionate, caring, and welcoming. I have been to many eye doctors in the past, but Dr. Shah ranks #1 among them all! Overall, I had a great experience with him and will be coming back here for all of my eye care needs going forward. If you live in North Fulton/Roswell/Alpharetta area (or even if you don't), you have to go see him!