Dr. Anand M Murthi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Anand M Murthi?

Great Results

Dr. Murthi did revision shoulder replacement on on a failed procedure done by another Doctor. The results were fantastic. I could not be happier.

Great doctor

My wife fractured her shoulder and Dr. Murthi saw her the next day and we were able to have it repaired as he rearranged his schedule for her. Such a great team. He is Chief of Shoulder Surgery at MedStar Union Memorial. We recommend him highly.

Dr. Murthi was terrific with our teenage athlete. I highly recommend him.

I went for a second opinion. Very professional. Will now use as my first opinion

Great dr saved my shoulder

Great care.

It's simple. Go to see him. Very confident. Smart. Know nationally for his research and surgical skills.

I would not only recommend, I'd return as a patient if needed.

Dr. Murthi is on a list of the top 28 surgeons in our nation - to do a rotator cuff repair. I am very pleased I was able to get in to see him. His office had me in within a week, where the surgeon my GP was sending me to had a back log for 3 weeks. From injury to surgery, it was about a month. Now I'm post op by 2 months and getting use of my shoulder back.

The Doctor has always been Prompt and very concerned about my Shoulder issue. He is a Great Doctor. Can not find any Better.

Awesome doc

My mother was in excruciating pain and Dr. Murthi made sure we were taken care of immediately. The reverse shoulder replacement has changed her life. She never took any pain medication after surgery. We are forever grateful.

Incredible!

Dr. Murthi who is incredibly busy spent so much time describing the surgery which was a revision of a poorly put in shoulder replacement done at another local hospital. He was so down to earth and made us feel at ease. Despite the complex operation, I had very little discomfort after surgery as they really work on getting the surgical pain controlled. I've done so well and am back golfing and swimming. Thank goodness I found him.

Great job on elbow surgery

The orthopedist in New Hampshire who screwed my radial head back together referred me to Dr. Murthi for their removal (I had since moved to the D.C. area). The plans was to remove all of the screws, but once Dr. Murthi saw that cartilage had grown over four of the screws, he only removed the one that was bothering me. He also inserted an anchor for my collateral lateral ligament. I appreciated his adjusting his plan based on what he saw during surgery.

Tommy John

I'm a pitcher on a local college team. I came to see Dr. Murthi after he performed tommy john surgery on a teammate. The surgery went extremely well and I'm back pitching in 10 months with no pain. He knows his sports too. Would recommend highly.

Dr. Anand M Murthi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.