Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Anand B Mutgi
Dr. Anand B Mutgi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Anand B Mutgi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anand B Mutgi has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Dr. Anand B Mutgi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
I have been suffering from a chronic illness for over 6 months. My former PCP ran several tests but his nurse was not reporting abnormal test results to me, and my pcp's bedside manner was very poor. Dr. Mutgi truley listened to me and empathized with my state of affair. I had never been ill like this before and it is very scary. I feel assured that whatever is going on, Dr. Mutgi will get to the bottom of it.
42 Years Experience
Bangalore Medical College
Graduated in 1976
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Anand B Mutgi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe University Of Toledo Medical Center, 3000 Arlington Ave, Toledo, OH
Dr. Anand B Mutgi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.