Dr. Anand Shivnani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anand Shivnani?

Excellent provider

Posted on September 14th, 2016

He is caring, and provides me with immediate answers to all of my questions. Checks in with me regularly; gave me his cell phone number in case I have issues. Friendly, open, and I'm glad he is my radiation oncologist.

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr. Shivnani is a wonderful doctor! He has an impressive bedside manner, answered all my questions at each visit and seemed like he really cared as I went through my 33 radiation treatments. His staff was great too. I was sorry to hear that he moved to Sherman, TX. If I need his services again, I may consider the drive.

Posted on September 25th, 2017