Dr. Ananda Som Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ananda Som?

Dr.som's office

Posted on August 17th, 2017

i went to see Dr.Som as a new patient and his office staff was amazing very kind friendly made me feel like i had been there for years. i saw Lindsey his PA she was so sweet asking me questions getting to know me and then the Dr came in and he asked his questions got to know and took the time to listen to what i had to say. overall i have to say that this practice is great i am glad i choice them and i will tell all my friends

Posted on August 4th, 2017

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Som, and he was wonderful. He is caring and a very good listener, and he made decisions on Day 1 that already have had positive effects. The staff also is very caring and helpful.

dr.som very wonderful dr.refuses to see me anymore . though dr. som was a wonderful dr.very caring. now i cannot see dr. som.turned his good patient over to a .not very caringnursegive me appointments.but won,t see me anymore.

Posted on May 31st, 2017

why can,t i see dr.som anymore.i have appointment . when i get there.i have to see a nurse that thinks she is a dr. will have to look for a differentdr.which hurts me.please dr.som. be my dr.

Office manager ruined office

Posted on May 24th, 2017

I had a blockage in my leg per ultrasound and they denied specialist approval because they didn t choose him. I had waited a month for appt. And they denied only one day prior They are thoughtless and uncaring. Found a ab new doctor. They are all aout money and profit.

Posted on April 9th, 2017

very nice and noleged

Posted on June 29th, 2016

very friendly staff

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

I recently moved from NY to Fl. and needed to secure a primary care physician. After much research, I selected Dr. Som. My initial visit went well; he clearly read through my medical history, asked me questions that were reflective of both my history and age, as well as a focus on preventive practices. He also inquired as to any specific concerns I might have; throughout, I felt he was knowledgable, attentive and responsive. The wait was only 10+ min.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I am a new patient with Dr. Som beginning this year. I have seen him twice so far and I am pleased with him and his staff. Everyone is courteous and the wait time is brief. Also, they do blood draws right in the office on a walk-in basis, so it was quite easy for me.

Office Visit

Posted on January 28th, 2016

First time visit to meet Dr. Som. Professional, kind, focused on patient needs and answering questions and making suggestions.

Posted on January 27th, 2016

he is an amazing doc, he is more then willing to spend the extra time with me and treat me as a whole person and not just a problem. his staff is wonderful, the girls up front are friendly and willing to help with anything and always a jot to talk to on the phone. his nurse in the back is always on time with giving me my reports very friendly and lovely to talk to when being placed in a room. I don't think I would ever leave this doctors office.

Best Doctor

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

I really like this Dr.

Doctor's Response

We understand sometimes we try to click 5 stars for our beloved doctor and it just clicks one over our phone by mistake. We appreciate your reaching out to us several times and trying to fix the issue. However we see the detailed star rating you provided and understand your appreciation for our services. We are pleased to take care of your healthcare needs.