Dr. Anandhi N Murthy Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Anandhi N Murthy?

my 8 year old son

my son went in to get a growth takin off of the back of his head. She explained to him what she was going to have to do and talked to him to make him comfortable before she started. She had him so deep in conversation that he had no clue she was even removing it at that time. I am taking him back to get a wort removed from his foot and he is not at all scared to have this done. When we left the office after the growth removal I told him to call his dad and tell him we was on our way home and to tell him what the doctor did . He told his dad " daddy I have to come back next friday so she can take it off" He had to go back friday to get the sticthes out!

Type 2 Diabetes