Dr. Anant Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anant Kumar?

Cut my spinal cord

Dr. Kumar is very unethical, he cut my spinal cord, lied about it and confessed 6 months later. I've have partial paralysis and had to have 9 other surgeries since his carelessness. Please do not trust him, I did my research and it burned me so please look elsewhere for care.

Why I like Dr Kumar

seventeen years ago he performed a c2-c3 fusion also a L4-5 L5-S1 fusion. 2005 he performed a c-4-5 fusion and again in 2017 he performed a L2-3 L 3-4 fusion. He is a very cautious and consistent and caring surgeon.

No sciatica pain

Sciatica pain disappeared one day after surgery.

NO PAIN!!!

Spinal Stenosis - did a great job front & back of spine.

Dr. Kumar is the greatest! Not only am I able to live and walk straight and without pain again, but he got to the root of my problem that caused my fractures in the beginning. He is a top notch, caring, surgeon.

2 level disk replacement

I had double disk replacement surgery with Dr Kumar. Everything went perfectly and I now am back to work and regular life thanks to Dr Kumar. I work in healthcare and understand there is a process for everything to please the insurance companies and if you don't follow this process you will pay out of pocket a lot of money. I followed Kumar's process as ordered and recommendations as ordered and all went perfectly. He is very intelligent and knows his stuff. You will wait in his waiting room for a while but that is because he is very thorough with each and every client. He is very honest, maybe to a fault at times but he will not BS you and tell you what you want to hear. His office staff may be where he is lacking a bit. Monique is great and helpful! The receptionist is not the friendliest and office manager is tough to work with, a little bit condescending and full of herself. With all this said all parts of my procedure went through without a hitch.

Miracle Worker

10 years after receiving a life changing diagnosis of tumor at C-5 I am doing great! Told initially I would need to go out of state for a surgeon with Skills to perform complicated surgery to remove C-5 with fusions and remove calcium around artery to brain. Tumor specialist recommended Dr. Kumar for consult. 2 surgeries 3 weeks apart Dr. Kumar is a surgeon who will tell you like it is and explain your options very carefully. He takes time to explain everything and answer all of your questions. My family is forever indebted to him as I have a normal life which initially we did not think would be possible. Colorado is Blessed to have a World Class physician..my hero Dr. Anant Kumar.

Office Visit

I had seen 2 other Nuero-Surgeons and did not get a good feeling for what the procedure they were going to attempt to relieve my Cervical Stenosis. I was recommended Dr. Kumar by a friend, he had stated that he was gong through the same issue a few years ago and wished it was Dr. Kumar had performed his surgery. I was very impressed with the phone conversation I had with the receptionist and I decided to make that appt. I was seen way quicker than the local docs in my own area. I have to travel to Denver for this and the procedure that is about to take place. However, his explanation of the procedure and the hospitality of the office visit,beginning with the Front desk, Medical Assistant, Medical Assistant in training, and Dr. Kumar was very impressive and relieving and making sure that you were not just another patient. The explanation in detail concerning the procedure and him also stating that he had performed this many times before and ensuring that you completely understood the procedure. I couldn't have made a better appt. I would like to thank them all for the treatment that was given to my wife and I.

Outstanding physician!

I was so fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Kumar for my surgery. He is both an abundantly certified expert in his field, and a compassionate human being. He thoughtfully clarified all the options, and patiently answered all my questions. He has an exceptional ability to explain even the most complex anatomical and surgical processes in a common-sense and understandable manner. Throughout our time together, from first office visit to final followup appointment, he demonstrated a sincere, personal interest in me as an individual, and not just my medical condition; he listened carefully and repeatedly went the extra mile to optimize my treatment and recovery. And finally, the surgical outcome was perfect!

free from pain

after months of pain, and treatment by another doctor, Dr. Kumar diagnosed my problem and then surgically repaired my disc and for the first time in months I am pain free!

Dr. Kumar Best of the Best

I have had two decompression surgeries about 11 years apart. My wife and son have also had surgeries for different reasons by Dr. Kumar. He has accomplished these 4 surgeries by excellent diagnosis and precise surgery leading to easy recovery and complete return to pain free lives for all of us. Thank you Dr. Kumar.

He was rude and insulting. He criticized and put down another surgeon....which was very unprofessional. I was so upset after my visit with him. I have never had a doctor treat me the way he did. I was just seeing for a second opinion. His diagnosis was so off. I wish I had never seen this Dr. such a BAD experience :(