Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ananth Thyagarajan has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
Showing 5 of 47
I highly recommend Dr. Ananth Thyagarajan because of his extensive knowledge and really an exceptional care he gave to my two year old daughter. It is not often these days that you see a doctor who takes his time to listen to your story and give your child as much attention as he would, probably, give to his own. My little daughter had a constant nasal congestion, mild hearing issues as well as sensitivities to certain foods. I thought that the environmental/food allergens could be a reason. After performing some tests Dr. Thyagarajan addressed all concerns and had a strong suggestion to go back to our pediatric ENT to check for enlarged adenoids. He was absolutely right. My daughter had adenoidectomy done - her struggle with breathing is gone, she seems to have more energy and became much happier child overall.
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Ananth Thyagarjan and his staff's professionalism and kindness. My favorite thing about Dr. T is that he does not use fear-based techniques to have unnecessary tests run. He approached my allergy concerns with an educated and scientific mindset. He is understanding, comforting, and extremely knowledgable. (I've copied and pasted my reviews to Yelp and other review websites to help others in their search for a fantastic allergist.)
This practice is beyond amazing. It is such a clean facility with a patient focused staff. Dr. T is amazing and even impressed my 2 year old. He is one of the first doctors I have been to that wants to eliminate medications and get to the root of the problem. Thankful for the recommendation to this office.
Dr. T and his staff have provided wonderful service from the moment I made my first phone call. I have only been a patient for a few weeks but feel that this is the start of a great experience. As an adult with previously undiagnosed allergies, I was a bit uneducated about the testing and possible solutions. Dr. T took all the time I needed to help educate me and make sure I was comfortable with our plan of attack to help combat the allergies. After my initial appointment, I received a call from the office letting me know that they were ready to begin my allergy shots and that they could setup text reminders for me. I readily agreed to receive the reminders. Although I put in my calendar the allergy shot clinic hours, it's nice to receive the reminders. This is just another example of how the staff try to go out of their way to make sure patients have the best possible overall experience and it shows. I highly recommend the practice!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Ananth Thyagarajan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAnanth Thyagarajan Md, 5210A Lyngate Ct, Burke, VA
Dr. Ananth Thyagarajan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burke, VA.