Dr. Ananth Thyagarajan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ananth Thyagarajan?

Chronic stuffy nose in a two year old

I highly recommend Dr. Ananth Thyagarajan because of his extensive knowledge and really an exceptional care he gave to my two year old daughter. It is not often these days that you see a doctor who takes his time to listen to your story and give your child as much attention as he would, probably, give to his own. My little daughter had a constant nasal congestion, mild hearing issues as well as sensitivities to certain foods. I thought that the environmental/food allergens could be a reason. After performing some tests Dr. Thyagarajan addressed all concerns and had a strong suggestion to go back to our pediatric ENT to check for enlarged adenoids. He was absolutely right. My daughter had adenoidectomy done - her struggle with breathing is gone, she seems to have more energy and became much happier child overall.

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Ananth Thyagarjan and his staff's professionalism and kindness. My favorite thing about Dr. T is that he does not use fear-based techniques to have unnecessary tests run. He approached my allergy concerns with an educated and scientific mindset. He is understanding, comforting, and extremely knowledgable. (I've copied and pasted my reviews to Yelp and other review websites to help others in their search for a fantastic allergist.)

Mom

This practice is beyond amazing. It is such a clean facility with a patient focused staff. Dr. T is amazing and even impressed my 2 year old. He is one of the first doctors I have been to that wants to eliminate medications and get to the root of the problem. Thankful for the recommendation to this office.

Very thorough, and explained everything to me in a way that I could understand. Highly recommended.

Top Notch Practice

Dr. T and his staff have provided wonderful service from the moment I made my first phone call. I have only been a patient for a few weeks but feel that this is the start of a great experience. As an adult with previously undiagnosed allergies, I was a bit uneducated about the testing and possible solutions. Dr. T took all the time I needed to help educate me and make sure I was comfortable with our plan of attack to help combat the allergies. After my initial appointment, I received a call from the office letting me know that they were ready to begin my allergy shots and that they could setup text reminders for me. I readily agreed to receive the reminders. Although I put in my calendar the allergy shot clinic hours, it's nice to receive the reminders. This is just another example of how the staff try to go out of their way to make sure patients have the best possible overall experience and it shows. I highly recommend the practice!

Mom / CPA

Dr. T is highly recommended! He provided excellent care to both of my girls who both suffer from food and environmental allergies. The girls loved him, and I appreciated how he took the time to explain things so thoroughly to this concerned mom. We miss him in the Midlothian, VA area greatly.

Dr. Thyagarajan is an excellent doctor. He as great with my daughter, who has Down syndrome and took time to discuss her situation at length. He is a very caring doctor who looks at your child as a whole. He wants to get to the source of the issue to resolve it not just put a band aide on it.

Compassionate and sense of humor

Our daughter was one of Dr.T's patients in Richmond. We would follow him to the satellite locations when she needed to be seen. He was always enthusiastic, compassionate, supportive and a good listener. We never felt rushed when reviewing her medical history and the reason for our visit. Dr. T also has a great sense of humor. We miss him!

Dr. Thyagarajan is a great Dr. With great bedside manner. It is very apparent that patients come first. He listens well, answers my questions, and has great patience with his patients. His office staff us friendly, caring, and prompt to respond to my needs.

Dr. T is one of the best doctors that I have seen. He diagnosed my son with asthma and worked very hard to get his asthma controlled with a level of medication that we were all comfortable with. He was a great listener and carefully considered my point of view. I would drive from Richmond to see him if my insurance company would allow it.

Best allergist I've worked with as a pediatrician and parent

Sorely missed in Richmond, VA. On the recommendation of my partners when I started in private practice, I referred my allergy patients to Dr. T; I got nothing but rave reviews from parents. Dr. T made himself readily available to me as a pediatrician and answered my questions promptly. I also had the opportunity to experience Dr. T's excellent care as a parent when my child developed an allergy. My wife, who is not in medicine, and I agree that his bedside manner and communication skills to patients/parents of all backgrounds/education levels are top-notch! Dr. T's dedication to providing care based on medical/research evidence is to be commended. If you need an allergist, or need to refer a patient (pediatric or adult) to an allergist, Dr. T is your guy.

Dr. Thyagarajan is extremely knowledgeable with an outstanding bedside manner. I immediately felt comfortable with him and trusted he would work with me for a proper diagnosis and ensuing treatment plan. Because of his immense knowledge and extreme personal attention, I recommend him without reservation

Dr. Ananth Thyagarajan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burke, VA.