Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ananth Acharya
1411 E 31st St
Oakland, CA 94602
Ananth Acharya has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Ananth Acharya has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Ananth Acharya is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Acharya is my best doctor.
Self-verified patient of Ananth Acharya - Posted on September 6th, 2014
Hie I do recommend Dr. Acharya to to a lot of people because he is a great doctor. He also have a lot of patience to his patients. Iam very happy to part of highland hospital and get to known Dr. Acharya too. I will feel sad if one day he gets retired from the hospital. I hope I have him for ever. :-)
Kind, compassionate, thorough and timely
Self-verified patient of Ananth Acharya - Posted on June 11th, 2012
arrogant, uselss, doesn't answer questions, or wash hands, rude
Self-verified patient of Ananth Acharya - Posted on August 5th, 2010
Ananth Acharya Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Ananth Acharya's office for more information.
1411 E 31st St Oakland, CA 94602
Locations & DirectionsHighland Hospital & Highland Wellness, 1411 E 31st St, Oakland, CA
Ananth Acharya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakland, CA.