Dr. Ananthy Nallapillai Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ananthy Nallapillai?

very dissatisfied. imposible to get money back

I visited Dr. Nallapillai's office for a routine physical which was 100% covered by my insurance carrier but I was told at the end of my visit that I probably owe about $25 for the co-payment. The lady at the front desk told me it was usually about $25 and any difference I will be billed later or recieve a check for the difference so I went ahead and paid the $25 in cash. After the visit I found out from my insurance company that even the co-payment was waived so the Dr.'s office actually owed me $25. I tried calling the office but the lady at the front desk told me they don't handle payment processing. She gave me a number to call. The number she gave me only goes to a voicemail. I called the lady at the office back to see if that was the right number because it went straight to voicemail and she was rude and kept telling me they don't handle the payment stuff at their office and yes the number she gave me was correct, she said their payment processing is handled in India. she was very rude. i think her name was Cookie or something. I've left messages several times. One time someone called back and left a message on my phone telling me that they are waiting for documents from my insurance company. I contacted my insurance company but they've already submitted everything on their end. When i called back the payment processing center (voicemail box) no one ever called me back. I've called many times and asked for my $25 check to be sent back to me but no one ever called back. my insurance agent even tried contacting them but could never get a hold of anyone. it's been over a year and i still haven't heard back. it's only $25 but they've wasted so much of my time trying to get the money back. good thing i didn't pay them more.

COPD

Dr. Ananthy Nallapillai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.