12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Highly Dissatisfied

Best OB/GYN I've ever had!

I can not say enough amazing things about Dr. Koniaris. She is the most human, thoughtful and caring doctor I've ever had (I wish I could go to her for everything!!!). She calls to follow up on issues and when I spent a week in the hospital for a condition she either visited or called me every single day (even when she wasn't doing rounds). She is incredibly knowledgeable and in the few instances when she wasn't sure of how to proceed on an issue she called up half a dozen experts to consult. I really really recommend her to anyone as she's really one of the best physicians in Boston!

Dr. Anastasia H Koniaris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wellesley Hills, MA.