Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anastasios Manessis
Dr. Anastasios Manessis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Manessis is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division, Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases and New York Harbor Healthcare System. Dr. Manessis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anastasios Manessis has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Anastasios Manessis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.