More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anastassios Kyriakakos
Dr. Anastassios Kyriakakos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Kyriakakos is affiliated with Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div, St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers and SVCMC-St Vincents Westchester. Dr. Kyriakakos has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anastassios Kyriakakos has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Anastassios Kyriakakos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.