- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anatoly G Brodsky has 2 locations
Dr. Anatoly G Brodsky has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anatoly G Brodsky has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Anatoly G Brodsky Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Anatoly G Brodsky
Dr. Brodsky graduated from the Oregon Health &Amp; Science University School of Medicine. Dr. Brodsky works in San Leandro, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brodsky is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Roseville, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center-San Leandro and Providence Saint Vincent Medical Center.