The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anatoly M Sukharsky has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Showing 5 of 11
This so called "head of department" was discourteous, and provided terrible and offensive communication.This person should not be allowed near patients. Wouldn't even identify potential issues without being prompted to look by his staff. Once an artifact the size of a grain of rice was found he gave a surly "if it is cancer it is aggressive and in-operable" this was the most polite part of his interaction. Devastating visit, stay in your office! Now there are weeks if not months of waiting to pay for expensive tests to stop the mixture of fury and fear racing through my mind.
I was there with a relative and was concerned and really worried about the prognosis. I had asked a nurse and another doctor about the scans and other xrays and was told there may possibly be problems. So naturally I asked nicely to speak directly with the radiologist (I asked his name) and they told me I'd have to wait, so I did. I waited and waited to speak to him directly becayse I had some very specific questions. After an hour or longer, they informed me he left. I really wish I had had a more professional doctor reading the scans/xrays, who could find the time to speak with me. I must say there must be nicer, more compassionate, professional radiologists out there, than this one that my family got stuck with. Sorely disappointed in Dr Sukharsky's attitude.
17 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anatoly M Sukharsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, MA.