Dr. Anca Goller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anca Goller?

Dr. Goller is excellent- she has open discussions about any concerns, she is supportive and encouraging. She listens and answers questions fully. She responds to questions without neccesarily requiring an office appointment. The wait time is minimal, and she spends a lot of time of time with you.

She saved my life by diagnosing me and prescribing the best medication for me, my life has turned around.

Best doctor I have seen!!!!!

This was by far the best office staff-- and doctor I have seen ( ever). The office gal is incredibly sharp and seems to actually care about giving great service. They moved my appt up 3 weeks as I was having a serious issue...The doctor has great bedside manner and explained everything clearly-- she was very professional and also seemed to care. Very happy...

Unfriendly staff, wait time ridiculous

I had several issues with this place- I waited about 2 hours for my appointment although I had arrived early. The staff was a bit unfriendly in that they seemed put out by my being there and asking questions. Furthermore, I felt the doctor was a bit judgy - she claims that obesity is one of her interests, yet I found her to not listen to me when I explained my trouble with weight loss. She basically told me, "eat less, exercise daily" although I had just finished telling her that I did eat less and I was exercising on a consistent basis. I just didn't think she really listened to me. When I left, I made a follow-up appointment (don't know why as I wasn't really thrilled with the service) but when I called to confirm my appointment several months later, they claimed that they had left a message and sent a letter asking to reschedule. I received no such notifications. I'm just glad I called to confirm.

the best doctor in the world! thank you for everthing...

Dr. Anca Goller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, MA.