Dr. Anca I Pop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anca I Pop?

great doctor

Excellent Doctor!

I highly recommend Dr. Pop! She had a wondeful bedside manner.She explained everything for us and answered all questions. She came back after the procedure to answer any questions. I recommend her to everyone.Very caring!

Excellent doctor and staff. I was diagnosed with Liver Disease by Dr. Pop and put on a program that greatly helped me overcome my symptoms and regain my health and vigor.

Completely uncaring and unresponsive to my requests for treatment for irritable bowel syndrome. Completely ignored all of my attempts to receive care and assistance after colonoscopy. All this office seems interested in is herding people in and out assembly line fashion for endoscopy and colonoscopy. Would not recommend her to anyone.

Total disregard for patient's comfort

The entire staff from Nurses to doctor were not responsive to my request for pain management with my IV. I also requested medication to help me relax prior to procedure (colonoscopy)and was told it would "cause a delay in all other prodecures in line after mine" It was an assembly line of people waiting to get their colonoscopy. All this medical facility was interested in was getting patient out of the way and move on to the next. I even made request when on table waiting for 45 minutes for my procedure and Dr. Pop basically laughed and disregarded my needs. This facility does not adhear to the Patients Bill of Rights. and complaint with State Dept of Health will be filed.

Incompetent

Incompetent -- okay for treating gastritis and prescribing heartburn medicine, but unable to treat other GI problems.This doctor ordered two tests for my GI problem -- ultrasound and endoscopy. Didn't find anything, and dismissed me, saying that she couldn't do anything more and to see my primary care doctor. Another GI doctor properly tested and diagnosed my problem, a non-functioning gallbladder, and surgery fixed the problem.

From the nurse Kim to Dr. Pop I was quite impressed with the timeliness and accuracy of treatment. The front staff- not so much impressed with

Dr. Anca I Pop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morehead City, NC.