Dr. Anca V Rusu-Lenghel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anca V Rusu-Lenghel?

Retired Male

My wife and I recently moved to the Venice area. My wife chose Dr. Rusu from a list of health providers from her health care provider. I opted to utilize the same care physician as my wife and have been very impressed and pleased. Dr. Rusu is thorough, caring, and genuine in her approach. Highly recommend her.

Think twice b fore going to her!

She is an alarmist who misdiagnoses!

Dr. Rusu.. is the best..

Dr. Rusu has seen me working in the Mall and is so Personalable I didn't even remember who she was till 3 days later.. I couldn't believe she talked to me like we were like best friends.. I love her bed side manner.. so much better than any doctor I've ever had..

Dr. Rusu was recommended to me by the nurse of one of her fellow doctors. It was an excellent recommendation. She is extremely detailed, very thorough. She listens very attentively, does take the time to answer questions and she's very thoughtful about her answers and works with you. She does not hesitate to send you to a specialist, always reviews lab work with you in detail, has a very pleasant personality and a sense of humor - bonus. Her nurses are good, we always get phone calls from them regarding test results, they will request you come in if they need to review news with you in person, usually only if its not good news. I think the receptionist in her office could use improvement.

Thorough doctor

Dr Rusu is a very meticulous and accurate MD

Treats a Problem, Not a Patient

Dr. Rusu's theory of medical practice is to inform the patient of what will be done and what medications administered. She is not willing to answer questions regarding alternatives, or seeking further information, and she refuses to include the patient as any part of the treatment team other than the set of organs and tissues being worked upon. I personally prefer being worked with not worked upon. I prefer having my questions answered and my insights from living inside of the body with the organs and tissues taken into consideration. I think she is a decent doctor for uncomplicated, basic medical situations (a sore throat, a physical for work) but she is definitely not capable of handling anything complicated or any situation where the patient wishes to be more than subservient.

Dr. Anca V Rusu-Lenghel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.