Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eva R Guyer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
Doctor Guyer is a fabulous doctor who truly gives time and care to her patients. She did not overbook and spent time with my dad. She took care of him for nine years. In that time she kept the same nurse and office manager and that speaks volumes about the entire office. When he transitioned to hospice she continue to care for him. Only positive things to say from us!
As a Tricare-recommended care provider, Dr. Guyer's office appears to not want to work with military members and their dependents. Even though her office was no longer accepting Tricare patients, it took her office 4 months to communicate that to us--and we had to call to find out. As a doctor, if you do not want to work with miliary or Tricare, then perhaps it's best not to come to a military town.
35 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Eva R Guyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnchor Medical Associates, 1 Matthew Ct, Jacksonville, NC
Dr. Eva R Guyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, NC.