Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. D Norbergs
Dr. D Norbergs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Harbor, FL. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Norbergs is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital, Morton Plant Hospital and Mease Hospital - Dunedin. She speaks English.
Dr. D Norbergs has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. D Norbergs has the following 1 expertise
Showing 4 of 4
This physician is going to jail. Vitals should not even have her profile up since she sitting and waiting for her trial to begin. She gave my father and at least 8 other unapproved cheap chemotherapy drugs and then billed the government for the real and much more expensive drugs for the sake of greed. My father was a veteran and he deserved better than the 16 months of misery this cold and disgusting Dr. gave him. My parents believed in her and they believed she cared but she only cared about her pocket book. She can rot in jail for the rest of her life.
The doctor is more focused on herself than on the well being of the patient.Always have to wait in excess of 1 hr.for appt. Not at all caring! Steer clearof this doctor, it is like seeing sheepgoing in and coming out. It is her way or the highway! I'm not kidding. No compassion! Not up to date infusion equipment, not up with the times. Avoids questions that she doesn't want to answer. Very money motivated. Office staff is however very kind and decent.
Dr. Norbergs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mease Countryside Hospital
Morton Plant Hospital
Mease Hospital - Dunedin
33 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4114 Woodlands Pkwy, Palm Harbor, FL
Dr. D Norbergs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.