Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andelle L Teng has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Andelle L Teng has the following 3 expertise
Showing 5 of 57
Dr. Teng has operated on my spine and on 4 members of my family and extended family. Others in my family have had prior surgeries with other spine doctors and we now only go back to the one that we trust the most. He takes time to teach, explain, and actually shows us our spine x-rays and MRI. He says there are no guarantees with spine surgery but we've all done excellent under his care! The only complaint is that at times it takes a long time waiting to be seen but when he spends all the time with you in clinic it's understandable why he runs late.
I was sent to see Dr. Teng after having 3 spine injections that helped but did not last. I had back and right butt pain shooting down my right leg clear down to my foot. I decided to have the recommended spine surgery. After having a year of this pain it was amazing to finally have relief! By 3 months after surgery I was back to hunting and fishing again! Dr. Teng and everyone on his team are the best!
I had spine surgery in 2007 and after my surgery I had continued back pain and severe pain shooting down my leg. I was crippled. I could not walk. I saw two different neurosurgeons who told me they could not do anything for me. I spent 3 years in total pain and could not work or live life. My family doctor sent me to Dr. Teng and he saw what could be causing my problems, gave no promises but was willing to try to help me get my pain down. I told him even if I could get my pain down 50% I would be happy. After surgery my leg pain was gone and my back pain was better,. I am so thankful. Dr. Teng gave me my life back! I am so thankful!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
17 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Andelle L Teng accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCascade Orthopaedics, 122 3rd St NE, Auburn, WA
Dr. Andelle L Teng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, WA.