Have you seen Dr. Anders P Nelson?

love dr. nelson & staff!

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Nelson is absolutely wonderful! He is not only a great, knowledgeable doctor, he is kind and personable as well! His office staff and nurses are great too! We love him!

Horrible! I have never felt the need to write a review on anything in my life but he missed diagnosing my child with something serious twice! He does not listen to your concerns and blows things off. I switched dr's as soon as I was able to.

I went to him for years and he is such a great doctor! Everyone is so nice there and very friendly and caring. I'm so pleased with their care that I am now taking my 2 month old son there!

Great Dr.

We just love Dr. Nelson! He always takes his time with you and is super informative. Very patient and kind, super friendly! Love that he works on vaccine research and is published, really knows his stuff. Also he is NOT pushy, like some doctors I know. The office staff is GREAT! Love the nurses Dorthy and Judy!

I'm very satisfied with Dr. Nelson and his staff. He is always calm and collected and keeps things in perspective. He takes the time to explain things clearly and always answers my questions. His nurses are always helpful too and I've been able to speak with them on the phone whenever I need something or have a question they can answer. His practice is a good fit for us and I wouldn't take my kid's anywhere else.

HORRIBLE

Dr. Nelson is very neglectful.I became very ill last year with CNS Lyme Disease and after coming to him with aceptic meningitis-like symptoms he said,"frankly I'm bored" and basically called me crazy.After having a mild seizure a few days later, he still would not refer me to any specialists and my mom self-reffered me to over 30 doctors and the only one in his office who cared was a nurse, Judy. I am never coming to him again.

Dr. Nelson is a wonderful doctor, who is caring and very professional!!

Dr. Nelson is terrific.

Dr. Nelson is calm, cool & collected. He is thoughtful and patient when interacting with you. He is very thorough and takes all of your concerns seriously. I trust him completely with my children's health. I could never switch. My children will be seeing him until they both reach eighteen.

fantastic

I think Dr. Nelson is fantastic. He and his staff are very friendly and always eager to answer any question you may have. Dr. Nelson is such a kind and caring person. I absolutely adore him. Hasn't steered me wrong, yet.

Wonderful Doctor!

Kind, caring and very thorough! :)

Dr. Anders P Nelson is similar to the following 1 Doctors near South Abington Township, PA.

Dr. Anders P Nelson Is this you?