Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andjela T Drincic has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Pituitary Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Thyroid Diseases
Showing 5 of 10
She could not determine a diagnosis for me, so I attempted to get a second opinion from another Omaha doctor. This doctor could not come up with a diagnosis either. So, I suppose I shouldn't be so negative about Dr. Drinic. But my symptoms persisted, and I ended up going to the Mayo Clinic. Before it was all over, I began feeling like one of those patients on the TV series, "Mystery Diagnosis." I just think, with being married to a diabetic, that most local Endocrinologist are best at working with diabetes.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
28 Years Experience
University Of Belgrade
Graduated in 1990
West Suburban Medical Center
Dr. Andjela T Drincic accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Nebraska Medical Center, 42nd And Emile, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andjela T Drincic in this video.
Dr. Andjela T Drincic is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Omaha, NE.