- Wait Time
- Easy Appointments
- Friendly Staff
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Bedside Manner
- Spends Time With Me
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Andra L Prum?
She's good, but the office staff isn't
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andra L Prum - Posted on December 28th, 2009
1. schedules "open" the first of the month. If you don't call then, good luck getting in. No doc has more than a day a week in clinic. They are out doing community work (admirable, but not helping their paying customers. 2. the med students are very thorough but everything is repeated when the doctor arrives. Don't go here if you are on a schedule. 3. took four days (and counting) to get a prescription refill. Spoke with a different person every time and had to explain the whole thing EVERY TIME.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andra L Prum - Posted on March 5th, 2015
Dr. Andra L Prum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides