Dr. Andras Fenyves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andras Fenyves?

a happy patient

Posted on August 30th, 2017

the doc is amazing. He listens and cares. He found my enlarged thyroid that my previous PCP missed.

I love my doctor

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

the doctor is very good and good looking too LOL the staff is nice.

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Very good physician. I wish he had more time for me. The staff told me it was an unusually busy day.

very good doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Doctor Fenves is the best! I wish he had more office hours. By the way he worsk in Glendale, not in Brooklyn.

One of the best

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Dr. Fenyves is a great clinician, with the traditional professional demeanor of a doctor, while up to date on the latest science. I brought my sister to him also last month, she was very satisfied as well.

teacher and doctor

Posted on December 4th, 2015

The doctor is apparently one of the teachers for the medical students in the hospital. He took excellent care of me and at the same time talked about interesting medical stuff with the students. I did not understand all but it was still a lot fun. He talked about genetics and history of milk lactos allergy. I learned a lot

very good hospital doctor

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr Fenves took care of my grandfather, helped him when he was very sick. I appreciate it very much. Thank you doctor

The best doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2015

The doctor is amazing. He was recommended to me by my sister in law and I am happy she did. He educated me, spent time to explain my problems and gave me a cream that resolved a rash problem in a matter of days. That rash has been bothering me off on for years. He also found out that my thyroid was a little enlarged with an small node on it, and my sugar was broaderline. My previous doctor has not even bothered to examine my neck ever! Great doctor, I highly recommend him

good staff, too long wait

Posted on October 6th, 2015

The doctor is very good, the staff was nice, but the wait time was horrendous. I needed to be at work.

excellent doc

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Dr Feneves is great, I recommend him to my friends because he like take time to listen to my problems, give detail that give patient peace of mind

good medical practice

Posted on August 17th, 2015

I switched doctors to doctor Fenves since my previous doctor closed his practice all of a sudden. I will be honest, I was upset first with Dr. F, and almost walked out on the first visit because he did not understand that I needed my medication for my anxiety, and refused to prescribe it unless I take less and less every month. At the end I am glad I stayed, he thoroughly examined and went through my medical problems and actually sent me for a lung cancer screening since I am a smoker, and a bunch of other things my previous doctor never bothered to even mention. They did find a spot on my lung, which turned out to be not cancer at the end. But I am glad he recommended the test, I am trying to quit the cigarette now.

great clinic

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I had an excellent experience with this clinic, wonderful staff, knowledgeable doctor.