Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Andre Abelly
Andre Abelly is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Walton Beach, FL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 10
I developed an ear infection while vacationing in Destin and needed to get medical attention. I attempted to go to Emerald urgent care but they didn't open till 10am and at 9:45 there were over 10 people waiting at the door. I was seen by Dr Abelly immediately upon arrival (after filling out the paperwork) and he was able to identify the root cause of my ear pain and gave me the correct diagnosis/medication. I had seen another doctor one week earlier who had misdiagnosed the same condition. My symptoms were relieved within a day of taking the correct meds. Highly recommend him - very kind, thorough, and qualified.
Today was my first visit with Dr. Abelly's office, and I was quite pleased from start to finish with his office and staff. Francine was very accommodating in scheduling my son's school physical appointment over the phone the first time I called, then rescheduling for me the second time I called. She called me with a personal reminder notice yesterday for today's appointment, even though their office was closed yesterday. I arrived 15 minutes early, thinking the first visit check-in process would be long and drawn-out, but Francine greeted us with a smile and made the check-in process incredibly quick and easy. The entire office was incredibly clean and sharp, yet warming. After Francine checked my son's height/weight and led us into the room, I don't think we waited more than two minutes before Dr. Abelly knocked on the door and walked in with a smile. He was incredibly friendly and personable with my son and I, all the while quickly, yet thoroughly, completing the annual check-up. The check-out process could not have taken anymore than 30 seconds. Our appointment time was at 4:00 pm. We were back in the truck and leaving the parking lot at 4:36 pm. I was a bit nervous at first about changing family doctor's. However, after today, I know I made a good decision and would recommend anyone to Common's Drive Family Medicine.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1000 Mar Walt Dr, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Andre Abelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.