Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Andre Blaylock has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Andre Blaylock has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Andre Blaylock has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 3
Dr. Blaylock is the most compassionate man I have eve met. He helped after my hit and run accident when I had a traumatic brain injury leg surgery cancer of the thyroid. Severe neck and back pain. My radiation treatments. Always talked to me, explained everything about what was happening to me after my brain injury. You saved my life Dr. Blaylock. My family and I are greatly indebted to you for saving my life. God Bless You at this wonderful time of year.
Dr. Blaylock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
33 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions300 High St, Seaford, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andre Blaylock, MD - Family Medicine in Seaford, DE, in this video.
Dr. Andre Blaylock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seaford, DE.