Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andre Ciceron has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
Showing 5 of 12
This was the worst experience I have ever had. Stay Away! I went in with Kidney Stones and found it odd that I could get an appt the same day. He basically took me in, gave me a two second tutorial on Kidney stones and sent me out the door with a prescription. He was unreachable the whole week until I finally walked in his office the next week. He became angry and said I was bugging him and next time he is going to lock the door. I explained that the medication was making me sick and that I tried to reach him on several occasions finally getting a response by faxing him a note. I learned my lesson that no specialist has no one in the waiting room at every visit and works one day a week if they are any good. He was rude and needs anger management. I would never recommend him even if I had a headache.
St John Episcopal Hospital
Dr. Andre Ciceron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAndre Ciceron Md, 207 Shore Rd, Somers Point, NJ
Dr. Andre Ciceron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somers Point, NJ.