Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Andre T Guay
Andre T Guay is a Doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 12
i am 48 yr old who went through ealky menopause. Met with him and voila! i have my personal HRT treatment. 3 weeks later not one break out (had hormonal breakouts for 12 years!) my skin is clear! my hot flashes gone! My sex drive better. He tested all my hormone levels and I received my results within 2 weeks. The one hormone he wanted to wait to see levels for is Testosterone..and sure enoguh i need it! We meet in a month and he will make any adjustments and add the Testosterone so I am good to go. He wrote everything clearly and answered ALL my questions ..even explained the pros & cons of Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT). I heard he is about to retire so I feel lucky to have him now. I was told he is training his staff well for when he leaves. He is a god send! TY TY TY
This Doctor is 1 in a million! Professional, intelligent, compassionate, informative and thorough! I read an article in a woman's magazine and he discussed the importance of hormonal balance at every age, and his treatment---helped my body regain it's health & vitality! This Doctors expertise should be well rewarded. He practices medicine, the way all good Doctors should---but, most don't! I, have recommended him to many females & males! So grateful, that I found him! Currently at the Lahey Clinic--North Shore campus, Peabody, MA.
I have been a patient of Dr. Guay's for about 5 years, and feel very confident in him. He takes the time to explain things to me, answers questions, and what I really like is his expertise in hormone replacement in women during menopause and after. Also he is respectful of his patients concerns and decisions. Overall, a great doctor.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1 Essex Center Dr, Peabody, MA
Take a minute to learn about Andre T Guay in this video.
Andre T Guay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.