Dr. Andre Hobbs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andre Hobbs?

DR. ANDRE HOBBS

Posted on December 5th, 2017

I was in a car accident in March and had severe headaches, neck pain and lower back pain. I have been going to Dr. Hobbs for about 8 months. My headaches and neck pain has left me and I don't miss them. I would say that pain is about 98% better. Today we started on the lower back pain and the RF appears to be working for my back. I have great hopes of excellent results. Dr. Hobbs takes his time, but most of all, he LISTENS to what you have to say. He has a great sense of humor but he knows what he is doing. I am so thankful that I found such a caring doctor. I would recommend Dr. Andre Hobbs to anybody that is in pain and the best part is he does whatever is necessary and drugs are a thing of the past. Dr. Hobbs is a 10 plus!

Reason I am upright sincentives 2005

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Do not go here looking for narcotics. See Dr Hobbs if you want to stay active and have a quality life! He is the best He is worth the wait.Dr Hobbs will give you the time that you need and never rush you out the door.

Satisfied patient

Posted on December 13th, 2016

Dr. Hobbs is a wonderful doctor he is funny and cares about his patients . He will take the time to listen and will help you with your pain . I was in a lot of pain due to a injury in 2008 he was the only Dr. who helped me to feel better . I highly recommend him for anyone who needs help with their pain .

The Hobbs Touch!!!!

Posted on July 8th, 2016

I’ve been suffering with migraines and lower back pain for many years. At first I was biased and skeptical about pain management and the treatment all together. On my first visit I learned what his treatments consisted of. Dr. Hobbs listen and eased my concerns. Took his time and was very professional and thorough in answering my questions. He took away YEARS of pain, today my migraines are in remission and I no longer hunch over, my posture has improved and I do not feel that excruciating back PAIN. As a medical assistant and a referral coordinator I can recommend my patients to experience the “Hobbs Touch.” Thanks to Dr. Hobbs I feel BRAND NEW!! He is funny, caring and his bedside manner is excellent. He's blessed with an amazing staff that cares, and are always helpful and courteous.

Seen him for a few visits

Posted on March 8th, 2015

He spend time with me and explained my problem in detail. Seems to care.

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I had a good experience . Dr. Hobbs is an exceptional doctor. His staff is really nice.

Great and caring Doctor!

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

I've been suffering with neck and shoulder pain for many years. I saw many doctors that didn't help. On my first visit with Dr. Hobbs he listen to me and answered all my questions. He never rushed me and he eased my fears of injections. After a couple of visits, my pain is so much better. He is the only doctor that has helped with my pain. I am not constantly thinking about my pain during the day. What a difference! I am very grateful that he has improved my quality of life. Thank you Dr. Hobbs!

long time patient

Posted on May 11th, 2012

Ive been seeing dr hobbs for six years he allways spends extra time with all his patients which makes his wait to see time a little longer hes very proffesional and has help my life be managable by helping control my chronic pain by medicatons and other procedures that he is very good at

Caring and professional

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Serious thoracic and lumbar spine injuries (pain so severe I was afraid to have treatment). He listened, explained and made a big difference; several visits injections, de-nervations, physical therapy... enabled me to walk better, postponing surgery for years. I still need some surgery, but he really made an immediate, noticeable reduction in pain.

Posted on December 4th, 2017