Dr. Andre R Holmes Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Andre R Holmes?

Most Caring Doctor

Dr Holmes was part of the team that cared for my father at MUSC. My Father's diagnosis was terminal but it is because of the information and compassion given to me by Dr Holmes during that traumatic time that I was able to come to peace with his prognosis. He answered any questions thoroughly no matter how trivial. It's been 4 years now but I will be forever grateful to Dr Holmes for being there and praying with us as my Dad left us. I've seen many doctors and none compare. May God continue to bless Dr Holmes in all he does.

I'm sorry that he is no longer @ MUSC

I saw Dr. Holmes while I was hospitalized, he was most attentive. In addition, I felt he was genuinely concerned about my well being.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Andre R Holmes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverdale, GA.