Dr. Andre J Landau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andre J Landau?

Fantastic, smart, caring doctor - not bad to look at, either.

Has treated my family for years. Saved my husband's life. I can't believe anyone who says he is not the best doctor in cardiology in Ft. Laud. There is none better. I've had bad experiences with others and he is so much better in every way, shape and form.

I didn't have normal symptoms but I documented every symptom for 2 weeks Dr Landau listened to me then made his decision to do a test that said I needed a stent I knew something was wrong but didn't know what but he did & he took good care of me

A very unkind man

My mother had some tests done with Dr. Landau. Her results were positive but she had some questions. He absolutely refused to answer her questions or alleviate her fears in any way. She left that office very upset with no knowledge of how to manage her health. It seems to me a big part of a doctors job should be a good "bedside manner" that should accompany his competence as a good doctor. Do not let your elderly parents go to this man alone!!!!!!

Love Dr Landau..he's very profession kind and caring Dr

What a Difference!

I was not expecting much because I had had very negative dealings with two of his partners (Altschuler and Dennis) so was very, very pleasantly surprised by Dr. Landau's bedside manner. The appointment did not feel rushed, he looked me in the eye, he listened intently, and spoke deliberately and to the point. He answered my concerns in a firm but kindly manner. Oh...he had clearly discussed my case with his PA before entering the exam room and thus was prepared. Can't say the same for the other two partners. So far - highly recommend!

Fantastic doctor

By far the best cardiologist around. Not the easiest doctor to get an appointment with as he is extremely busy saving patients lives, but well worth the wait.

his nurse is rude and even treated a nurse requesting info in a rude manner. he has cancelled 3 of the last 4 appts

Excellent Cardiologist

You counldn't find a kinder, nicer or educated doctor. Ten thumbs up !!!!

Dr. Andre J Landau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.