Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Andre LaSalle
Dr. Andre LaSalle, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with another office in Spokane, WA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. LaSalle is affiliated with Valley Hospital and Medical Center, Sacred Heart Medical Center and Deaconess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andre LaSalle has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
There are no reviews for Dr. Andre LaSalle yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. LaSalle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Sacred Heart Medical Center
Deaconess Medical Center
Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
41 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andre LaSalle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.