3.1

Have you seen Dr. Andre C Matthews?

Cannot recommend Dr. Matthews. Did knee replacement surgery and immediately I could feel that it was loose. The whole shin bone part of my leg wobbled back and forth. He said it just needed a thicker piece added to the prosthesis. That didn't work either. He blamed me and said my tendon was "too stretchy" and I needed to exercise more. Physical therapist said I might could do intensive exercise every day for the rest of my life, but it probably wouldn't help. Other surgeons suggested that the entire thing needed to be taken out and replaced. Another Dr. performed that procedure and the initial pieces practically fell out and my tendon was either cut or torn. Completely different outcome with another Doctor. I think that if Dr. Matthews can just slap the thing in there and everything goes his way, you're fine. Any problems - not his fault. Becky is AWESOME.

Run From Him

Needs to retire. Pathetic bedside manner. He is a legend in his own mind.

Greatest Doctor ever!!

Dr. Andre Matthews has been my doctor since 2000. He replaced my right knee in 2001 and my left knee in 2004. He is an exceptionally excellent Doctor and really did a fantastic surgery on my knees. His Staff is super, especially Becky. I fell in 2005 when I visited my daughter in Bedford, New Hampshire and broke my Femur Bone. When I came home, Dr. Matthews again took care of me. Dr. Matthews and his Staff have been a blessing for me.

Don't trust Radioligists review of MRI's

upon reviewing my MRI Dr. Mathews found that the radiologist that originally read it was wrong!!! All my other doctors went by the original reading of the MRI and not one could figure out why I had so much pain, I was starting to feel like they thought I was faking, thanks to Dr. Mathews I am vindicated!!! LOL Dr. Mathews found 2 areas of severe spinal stenosis on my MRI that the radiologist did not find that explains my pain... Thank you Dr. Mathews!!!

Awesome

Go to Dr. Matthews and you will not regret it. He is a top notch doctor, and I would not hesitate to call Dr. Matthews regarding any further problems that I may have!

he did knee replacement surgery and failed. tried to correct it and failed again. he ia very incompetent surgeon and chronic liar.

Living in a wheelchair

dr. Matthews did a knee replacement on me and it didn't turn out. He did second surgery on me and now after several months I am living in a wheelchair. I don't know what to do next. He blames me for this. I am highly disappointed.

Stay away

Surgery was fine...follow up horrible. Wouldn't take my pet to him either.

Incompetent Surgeon and Know it all!!!

I had Dr. Matthews do a knee replacement on me. He failed. Blamed me. I trusted him to do revision. He failed again. He blamed my back. I had spinal tests done. .No problem here. I recently had a complete knee rebuild by a team of specialists. Dr. Andre Matthews did a knee replacement on me and it failed. He blamed me for his failure. I trusted him to do a revision and that failed too. This time he blamed his failure on my back. After Spinal tests, there was no pain from my back. He had no idea what was wrong. I recently had a complete new surgery by a team of specialists that found three problems with his surgery. I am doing much better now. Stay away from Dr. Matthews. He is extremely incompetent and knows nothing about diagnostics! ttgtggter i

My whole experience with Dr. Matthews and his office has been absolutely wonderful. I have never felt so at ease before having surgery and after. They are wonderful, experienced, up to date on treatments and I was very well satisfied in my final results!! It upsets me to read anyone saying they were not satisfied or were unhappy as I know many others who Dr. Matthews has treated and they have also been very happy with their results of treatment and/or surgery. He has repaired my torn roto cuff and put in a new knee and not one problem. I was seen by two other surgeons and they were so anxious to do surgery and I felt uneasy with them. Dr. Matthews is a no-nonsense kind of Dr. and the best in town. Becky is awesome as well as the other employees. Love them all.

very poor surgeon and a know-it all

Happy Patient

I have been so happy with Dr. Matthews, either he or his Nurse Practitioner Becky seem to be very knowledge concerning joint issues. Once I was diagnosed and surgery was recommended. Every step of the procedure and follow up were explained in detail and I was given a booklet of the information. I was so impressed that Dr. Matthews uses such modern methods and techniques in joint replacement. My recovery has been so much faster than I ever expected. I didn't have nearly the ease of movement with my previous replacement. I highly recommend Dr Matthews for knee replacement surgery.

Dr. Andre C Matthews is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.