Dr. Andre Minor Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Andre Minor?

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

I was very pleased to have found a wonderful doctor here in Southport, NC. He was thorough and so knowledgeable on my health issues. I am confident to have him for my doctor and rate everything about him and the office staff as a 5 star!

Best Doctor in Brunswick county

Posted on September 15th, 2012

Best doctor I have found in this area and now I live an hour away and wont change doctors. He has a great bedside manner, he always goes back over my chart to keep up with what is going on with me, he always answers all my questions. always spends all the time needed with me so I don't mind waiting if he does run a little behind because I know he is helping some one else as well as he helps me.

Outstanding care!

Posted on April 21st, 2011

Dr. Minor has been our family physician for many years. He provides a very high level of care rarely found in many practices. Dr. Minor is extraordinarily thorough and most importantly takes time to listen and answer questions. His administrative and nursing staff is equally professional and caring. He is our area's premier internist and we highly recommend him.

15 Year Patient

Posted on May 28th, 2009

Without a doubt this physician is one of the best, if not "THE" best in his field in our area... Your are not just a file number. You are a VIP to him and he treats you as though you are the only person he has in his practice. He never rushes you, never makes you feel that he is doing you a favor by just being in his presence. I Give him a "10+" rating and the highest recommendation possible. I do proudly and with no reservations sign my name to my written words. What I put on paper, I would say outloud...

Posted on May 18th, 2009

Dr. Minor is one of the best doctors I have ever seen and would recommend him to any one. He really cares and and goes out of his way to get you the help you needed. He also has the best ever they are always caring and understanding, the whole office is just wonderful!!

Posted on May 18th, 2017