Dr. Andre Panagos Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Andre Panagos?

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Panagos is thorough and passionate about his profession. He is an excellent doctor and I'm grateful I found him.

Exceptional

I've been seeing Dr. Panagos for many years now, I am chronically I'll and he has been an intercal part of my rehabilitation. He has a very unique approach to medicine, he treats the patient not just the underlying issue, he has a holistic background and truly believes that you have to keep moving to keep moving. He has taught me that garbage in, garbage out meaning that you have to eat healthy for your body to help in the healing process. He's experienced in acupuncture and try's to treat the symptoms with minimally invasive procedures and/or therapies. A pain management doctor who actually tries to treat patients without the use of pain medicine because he knows pain meds are not the answer to pain management.

Best Ortho around

I have been seeing Dr. Panagos for several years. Both my knees are shot and he has been helping with the pain. He has several new procedures to avoid surgery which is great. He truly knows what he is talking about and thinks outside the box. I have total faith in him and have recommended him to everyone I know. He is a great doctor.

He is the most kind, thorough, considerate, intelligent doc!!!

Very pleased

Superb experience

Amazing first visit. I was blown away by his observations which were so far beyond any doctor I have been to see. Amazing bedside manner. Out of box thinker. I feel optimistic and hopeful to have found Dr. Pangalos. I feel in great hands

Dream Doc

To call Dr. Panagos exceptional seems to be a dramatic understatement. Brilliant, realistic, and possessing a bedside manner that is bar none: Dr. Panagos held my hand through a series of epidurals due to a herniated disk. His skill for pain management was able to buoy me through a difficult international job and upon my return, he talked me through the decision to have surgery. Never was I rushed through any of my numerous appointment, but rather, every question was answered with attention and kindness. I would refer anyone to Dr. Panagos with a vote of confidence and with my warmest regards!

Wonderful

I had been to 2 other Physiatrists before Dr Panagos. He truly listens, is patient, does not rush you and answers you questions/concerns. I recommend Dr Panagos without hesitation.

Knowledgeable caring

Thorough kind excellent bedside manner

A doctor who will listen to you

I thought he was one of the most pleasant doctors I have met in recent years. The receptionist man was very polite. The whole experience was something I did not expect in NYC. I would definitely recommend Dr. Panagos to family and friends.

Dr. Panagos is a phenomenal physician.

Dr. Andre Panagos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.